About Len Dipaola
As resident of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania for his entire professional career, Len brings a wealth of business experience to the table. This includes a successful career highlighted by a strong track record of consistent, positive sales & profit growth, creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and bottom-line results in sales and marketing. This edge helps him bring his Seller Clients the highest price in the least amount of time for their home, and his Buyer Clients the minimal price for that special home of their dreams. Having been intimately involved in all aspects of customer-focused business throughout his professional career, he knows what it takes to create satisfied, happy clients, and truly earn their trust in the process.
When it comes to finding or selling a Pittsburgh property, Len sticks with you from start to finish, always looking to protect your best interests and ensure a successful result. He takes time to listen to your needs while guiding you through the intricate purchase or sale process, so your decisions are both informed and confident. Sellers who entrust Len with marketing their prized property get great value-added service from that extra step he takes to accentuate the most marketable aspects of your home and generate maximum interest.
Fueling his effectiveness in the arts of customer service and deal negotiation is Len’s extensive 16-year background in real estate investment, development, construction, and sales. As an real estate investor himself he treats every deal like it is his own! Len’s interest in real estate began during high school. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer and Information Technology from California University where he played soccer at the collegiate level. Today, Len is also the sole owner of Dipaola Capital Group LLC, a private real estate investment company which controls three separate arms of his business (Dipaola Real Estate Services LLC (Sales), Dipaola Development LLC (Construction), and Dipaola Properties LLC (Rentals).
Awards And Designations
Len has achieved success as a Multi-Million-Dollar Producer and Previews Properties Specialist. He is a member of the Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh (RAMP) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). Len is also a Relocation Specialist who can you assist in the purchase or sale of every type of property from single-family homes to townhomes and condos.
Working With Sellers
- Len doesn’t just list homes. He SELLS homes!
- My long track record of selling homes combined with utilizing a broad-reaching network and access to a large pool of buyers enables me to get results for my sellers.
- I can generate leads through a variety of sources including open houses, relocation and corporate buyers. I save buyer contact information because you never know when they’re be ready to purchase – and maybe they know someone else who is ready!
- I will create a marketing plan specifically for your home, based on its best features and listing price. Aggressive networking, traditional communications and innovative technology will go to work for you.
- You will receive honest, frequent and helpful communications from me so that we can all work together for the result you want – to get your home sold.
Working With Buyers
- Before I can find your home, I need to know what’s most important to you. I will work with you to understand your lifestyle, what means the most to you and what you like to do. I can then provide you with information based on your likes and dislikes.
- We’ll work within your budget. We’ll figure out your ideal monthly payment, I’ll learn about your wishes and then I can show you different neighborhoods so you can see just how far your dollar goes in each area.
- I’m a native of Pittsburgh, live in Robinson Twp., and have watched our city be transformed to what it is today. I know the nuances of neighborhoods and I have a history of the area so that I know what makes an individual community more interesting.
- I will provide information to you however you’d like. Do you like to visit websites? Do you prefer emails? Are you tech savvy? Whatever works best for you is how I will keep you informed.
Primary Areas Len Serves
- Allegheny County
- Beaver County
- Washington County